We help your non-profit tap into the well of grant opportunities by writing effective, stand-out grant applications.
Effective grant writing for non-profits require skills, experience, and proven expertise to ensure that you meet your income targets and strategic goals.
Is your organization grant ready?
Before you begin the process of writing and submitting grant applications, you want to make sure that your organization is positioned to take advantage of every opportunity.
- Do you have an existing 501(c)(3)?
- Do you have a compelling mission?
- Do you have a fully developed and active board?
- Do you have a financial infrastructure, including a budget, accounting system, and financial goals?
- Do you have an established narrative that speaks to what you do?
If you answered yes, then let us help you write your next grant.
Throughout our time together, you’ll receive:
- Knowledge in the process of effective grant writing so that you know what to look for when presented with grant applications from your team.
- Information about what you should say in your grant application, and what you shouldn’t say.
- A properly prepared application and submission assistance.
- Assistance and strategies for on-going grant management and status updates.
Included in the Elevation Grant Writing Package:
- Grant Narrative Template
- Budget Narrative
- Board Roster
Research potential funders in 1 area below:
Foundation/Corporate Grant Submission
- Submission of 1 foundation grant x 3 months
Ready to get started?
Invest in yourself & your organization. Grant writing services require a consultation.